Brooklyn A tile loaded with personality
Urban influences with a city spirit
Brooklyn brings a hint of character to professional settings! With its 9 natural and warm colours, this structured tile adorns professional settings with a city-like feel. Boasting effects that create movement, Brooklyn is a tile loaded with personality, to be combined with Metropolitan Avenue and other products within the District range (Odeon and Soho).
Brooklyn belongs to the Metropolitan range under the "District" concept, made up of three designs that create a tone-on-tone play on materials to provide more depth to offices. This tile has suitable technical characteristics for meeting workspace requirements: 100% solution-dyed polyamide composition (easy to clean, colours resist to discolouration) and Sonic Confort backing upon request. In addition, Brooklyn is EPD-certified (Environmental Product Declaration).
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Brooklyn Sonic Confort
- Offices are made to be modular and to adapt to the often rapid changes in the modern workplace.
- Carpet tiles or strips are a perfect way to respond to this reality. Movable and repositionable, they allow you to:
- easily access under-floor areas for maintenance;
- replace damaged tiles;
- swap tiles for practical or aesthetic reasons.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!