Brooklyn Sonic Confort A tile loaded with personality
Urban influences with a city spirit
Brooklyn Sonic Confort brings a hint of character to professional settings! With its 9 natural and warm colours, this structured tile adorns professional settings with a city-like feel. Boasting effects that create movement, Brooklyn Sonic Confort is a tile loaded with personality, to be combined with Metropolitan Avenue and other products within the District range (Odeon Sonic Confort and Soho Sonic Confort).
Brooklyn Sonic Confort belongs to the Metropolitan range under the "District" concept, made up of three designs that create a tone-on-tone play on materials to provide more depth to offices. This tile has suitable technical characteristics for meeting workspace requirements: 100% solution-dyed polyamide composition (easy to clean, colours resist to discolouration) and Sonic Confort backing upon request. In addition, Brooklyn Sonic Confort is EPD-certified (Environmental Product Declaration).
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Offices are made to be modular and to adapt to the often rapid changes in the modern workplace.
- Carpet tiles or strips are a perfect way to respond to this reality. Movable and repositionable, they allow you to:
- easily access under-floor areas for maintenance;
- replace damaged tiles;
- swap tiles for practical or aesthetic reasons.
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.