Fall under the Groove Sonic Confort charm - a structured tile whose irregular directional pattern will be perfect for your workspaces. Made up of more or less intense effects, Groove Sonic Confort has a raw feel to it that varies depending on the colour chosen: natural hues (beige, teak, etc.) or energetic tones (deep blue, theatre red, etc.).
Although Groove Sonic Confort's mineral origins are clearly visible, the other two tiles in the Landscape collection (Rift and Canyon) have the same creative inspiration. Groove Sonic Confort can easily be combined with the plain Boléro Sonic Confort tile to create a play on textures. Groove is available in 18 hues and can be delivered with a Sonic Confort backing upon request, for optimal acoustics.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.