A crystalline rock made of mineral salts, the distinctive thing about gypsum is that it is formed by evaporation and sedimentation. The work of nature creates a translucent white stone, through which you can see the foreign bodies trapped there over millennia.
Carpet tiles in the Gypse design manage to reproduce this luminous crystalline effect, shot through with veins in infinite shades of grey. Devoid of geometry, harmony is created by pure chance. The feeling of stability of the mineral is combined with the instinctive elegance of nature as artist. But above all else, this vaporous ambiance of grey tones and multidirectional motifs creates a pleasant feeling of lightness, freedom and serenity.
With a comfortable pile of 850 g/m 2, carpet tiles in the Gypse design measuring 50 x 50 cm can be fitted completely randomly. They go really well with other patterned carpets in the Wild Nature collection, for creating a mineral path in a plant environment, for example (Mangrove, Eden HD). You can also put them with unpatterned carpets (Pilote², Nexus etc.) and LVT floor coverings (Symbiance).
The Gypse design is available with Sonic Confort acoustic backing as a special order.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Gypse Sonic Confort
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.