As colour is part of our DNA, Balsan created Jungle, full of bold lines that run energetically through buildings. Jungle is also there to rekindle our instincts, with all-new colours inspired by those found in the heart of nature. When transferred into a professional setting, the Jungle colours awaken the ambiance by bringing more light in.
Jungle boasts both a wild and colourful streak: Infini Colors, a market innovation. This collection is made of 100% Econyl recycled fibres, dyed with our own hands. Thanks to this process, we offer 33 different colours, giving Jungle its radiance. Special orders are available, with a Sonic Confort backing if requested. Jungle is a design from the Infini Colors collection and is available from 600 m² upwards. In the same vein: Rock and Stoneage.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!