As colour is part of our DNA, Balsan created Jungle Sonic Confort, full of bold lines that run energetically through buildings. Jungle Sonic Confort is also there to rekindle our instincts, with all-new colours inspired by those found in the heart of nature. When transferred into a professional setting, the Jungle colours awaken the ambiance by bringing more light in.
Jungle Sonic Confort boasts both a wild and colourful streak: Infini Colors, a market innovation. This collection is made of 100% Econyl recycled fibres, dyed with our own hands. Thanks to this process, we offer 33 different colours, giving Jungle its radiance. Special orders are available, with a Sonic Confort backing if requested. Jungle is a design from the Infini Colors collection and is available from 600 m² upwards. In the same vein: Rock Sonic Confort and Stoneage Sonic Confort.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.