Maori Patterns as a basis for everything
Patterns as a basis for everything
Conscious of current trends, Balsan came up with Maori, a product that rides the wave of aboriginal motifs – a very popular style. This patterned broadloom carpet is punctuated with irregular lined-up dots. There are 5 warm colours to highlight this pattern – to be laid in homes and/or hotels for an authentic atmosphere.
Maori is part of the Les Best Design II collection, a compilation of the best patterns created by Balsan designers. As well as being visually appealing, Maori is a resistant textile flooring; this broadloom carpet is U3SP3E1C0-classified, meaning that it is suitable for high-volume traffic areas. Maori is both graphic and practical.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?
- Digital textile printing allows for an infinite variety of patterns and colours in your hotel’s floor covering.
- This technology produces carpet fibres that are dyed to the core, rather than just a surface print, meaning the colours will be preserved for the carpet’s entire lifespan.
- Balsan offers a huge variety of printed carpet collections with inspiring patterns, which can be customised for surfaces from 100 m².
- Be on trend: combine patterned carpets with matching plain-coloured ones.
- All our textile floorings are “made in France”, guaranteeing your hotel quality carpeting.
- Choosing a Balsan carpet for your floor brings so many unique benefits. They are comfortable (in terms of both feel and sound insulation), decorative, hardwearing, economical (thanks to their heat insulation), environmentally-friendly (because of energy savings) and healthy (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets and carpet tiles offer the best possible value for money!