Origami is a carpet tile that alternates black and coloured lines with style. Undoubtedly chic, this tile creates a true rhythm that gives additional relief and dynamics to your rooms. As a polymorphic product, Origami is suitable both for stylish and refined areas.
This 100% polyamide tile is nonetheless a favourite for creative and extravagant souls as it boasts a strong character, shown through its 20 bright and/or flashy colours. To be in keeping with Origami's features, this carpet tile must absolutely be laid in a quarter-turn style. Origami is supplied with a BBack backing.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Different carpet types (broadloom, tiles and strips) allow you to use your floor to orient your employees and visitors.
- You can customise your signposting using Balsan’s creative app (for lobbies, landings, the foot of staircases and so on).
- Use colour to help guide people with visual impairments. For example, use more intense colours close to staircases or obstacles.
- We can create your own health and safety-friendly signposting for staircases, corridors or any other area.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.