Progression Avec Progression, protégez vos environnements
A tile to protect your entrance areas
Access Solutions is a complete collection of modular entrance mats designed to provide a protective barrier against external dirt and moisture. This barrier system is made up of three separate sections and is straightforward and easy to install, allowing you to improve the functionality of building entrances.
Progression tiles function as the third section of this protective system. This tile for laying in interiors absorbs any moisture that remains after you have crossed the first two sections.
Progression is also extremely effective in other high traffic areas in your building.
There’s no room for gloom with the colour range of this tile. 4 flamboyant colours spice up the 6 more understated shades, with one common element; a black thread designed to scrape dirt from shoes. Brighten up your entrances with a Progression Patchwork.
Composed of 100% regenerated Econyl polyamide fibres, Progression also meets 8 of HQE’s 14 targets and contributes points towards LEED version 4. This product has a U3SP3 classification.
With Progression, protect both your buildings and the environment.
- In Scandinavia, it’s customary to take off your shoes when you get to the office to spare the flooring - but that doesn’t happen in most countries!
- Doormats reduce the amount of dirt brought in from outside, providing protection for your entrances and helping to increase your carpets’ lifespan.
- With Access Solutions, Balsan offers a range of specially designed doormats which remove dirt from shoes and are particularly effective in rain or snow.
|0 Formats pour mixer|
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Different carpet types (broadloom, tiles and strips) allow you to use your floor to orient your employees and visitors.
- You can customise your signposting using Balsan’s creative app (for lobbies, landings, the foot of staircases and so on).
- Use colour to help guide people with visual impairments. For example, use more intense colours close to staircases or obstacles.
- We can create your own health and safety-friendly signposting for staircases, corridors or any other area.
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.