Quick is a plain and classic velvet carpet that is easy to lay. This product's authenticity stems from its wide range of colours. Quick is available in 30 colours, ranging from a myriad of blues - navy, peacock or royal - to a gradient of softer hues, made of suede, small tiles or even Malabar patterns. In practice, Quick is a great carpet for trade shows, used for covering the stand's floor.
This tufted broadloom is delivered by default with a foam backing and cannot be sold by weight. Quick is available in 4 M, weighs 500 g and is made of 100% polyamide.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Different carpet types (broadloom, tiles and strips) allow you to use your floor to orient your employees and visitors.
- You can customise your signposting using Balsan’s creative app (for lobbies, landings, the foot of staircases and so on).
- Use colour to help guide people with visual impairments. For example, use more intense colours close to staircases or obstacles.
- We can create your own health and safety-friendly signposting for staircases, corridors or any other area.
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.