Rain was a new addition in 2016: a classic looped and structured tile, specially created for the Office sector. This simple tile plays on relief and is available in 12 different colours - both essential and universal. Rain is an old classic for offices, and is thus easy to adopt. It can easily be combined with Pilote².
Rain is a solution-dyed, 100% polyamide, recycled Econyl tile. This modular carpet is therefore easy to clean and resists discolouration. Rain is a 620-gram carpet tile, provided with a BBack backing that can be changed for a Sonic Confort backing upon request. This tile is EPD-certified (Environmental Product Declaration).
- Finding the right flooring for very busy areas such as your lobby, lifts, coffee machine or corridors means striking that delicate balance between toughness and style.
- The Welcome Collection brings together all the carpets we have designed especially for these very busy areas.
- These U3SP3 carpets (tiles, strips or broadloom) are designed to last a particularly long time thanks to their exceptional quality, density and solution-dyed fibres.
- Their patterns are also designed and tested for resistance to heavy footfall.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!