This simple tile plays on relief and is available in 12 different colours - both essential and universal. Rain NRB is an old classic for offices, and is thus easy to adopt. It can easily be combined with Pilote².
Rain NRB is a solution-dyed, 100% polyamide, recycled Econyl tile. This modular carpet is therefore easy to clean and resists discolouration.
Last but not least, they have noise reduction backing (NRB), which provides your office with acoustic insulation, perfect for quiet working in open-plan spaces.
- Finding the right flooring for very busy areas such as your lobby, lifts, coffee machine or corridors means striking that delicate balance between toughness and style.
- The Welcome Collection brings together all the carpets we have designed especially for these very busy areas.
- These U3SP3 carpets (tiles, strips or broadloom) are designed to last a particularly long time thanks to their exceptional quality, density and solution-dyed fibres.
- Their patterns are also designed and tested for resistance to heavy footfall.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.