Ideal for bedrooms and lounges, Résidentiel is a plain, classic model that reveals Balsan's DNA: colour as common thread for creation. With its 48 colours, all more unique than the last, Résidentiel brings modernity and sobriety to your rooms. Résidentiel can also be used for trade fairs or real estate activities.
Résidentiel is a 500-gram cut pile broadloom carpet. It is available in 4 metre rolls only. Résidentiel will be delivered to you with a foam backing, but 10 of its colours are nonetheless available with a DD backing.
- Carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, in both plain and printed versions.
- Create a unique interior design using contrasting or nuanced colours for your new spaces or refurbishment projects!
- Choose a carpet flooring with colours that are out of the ordinary: an orange carpet to liven up your office, a bright turquoise in your living room or an elegant pearl grey for your bedroom…
- Opting for colour for your carpet flooring will make your house a home. Play around with colour and find the meaning of true comfort.
- Benefit from Balsan's experience at an affordable price! Balsan offers standard, quality carpets at a price you can afford, however small your budget.
- Did you know… ? Carpets retain 12% more warmth than hard floorings. Perfect for bedrooms, living rooms and hallways, carpets are both affordable and environmentally friendly.
- See for yourself at your closest retailer.
- Touch your carpet, caress its lush, silky pile, imagine resting your bare feet on its downy surface… a carpet takes you on a sensory journey.
- Comforting, insulating and even opulent, a thick carpet is a must for relaxation spaces such as your bedroom or living room.
- The thickest carpets can be laid in these rooms, which have the lowest volume of traffic.
- Why wait? Treat yourself to gentle awakenings and quiet moments just for you!
- Thanks to its filtering effect, carpets are the only type of flooring which prevent the spreading of dust, and therefore allergens (pollen, mites), into the air.
- Whatever you might read or hear they are not full of dust mites! Dust mites are everywhere in your home, particularly in your bedding.
- Just vacuum and air your room regularly to eliminate them and keep your carpet healthy.
- Balsan’s anti-dust mite carpets release at least 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit and are certified by the GUT ecolabel.