Script is the broadloom version of Mezzo, a modern and vibrant tile. Ideal for service sector and sales areas, Script is a resistant product, able to withstand extremely intense traffic. With its palette of 20 contemporary and sophisticated colours, this broadloom carpet gives some vitality to any rooms that lack in modernity. This extravagant yet luxurious carpet combines softness and comfort with disconcerting simplicity.
Script is a Saxony pile, 100% polyamide broadloom, boasting increased resistance whatever the circumstances. Its flecked and crimped effect has a Action back backing, and weighs 1,040 grams. Other similar products: Mezzo (carpet tile).
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.
- Accessibility is now a key priority for workplaces.
- Balsan’s broadloom carpets and textile tiles enhance accessibility and signposting for people with visual or hearing impairments, using colours to highlight obstacles such as staircases or glass partitions.
- Textile floorings’ density and their non-slip properties make it easier to get about in a wheelchair.