Where shadow meets the light, Shades is born. This carpet tile features a subtle play on materials for a dazzling effect. The product’s irregular lines create a gentle alchemy of matt and glossy effects, giving floors a structure steeped in character.
This fabric-effect tile is an 840 g carpet. The 100% nylon composition of Shades makes it especially resistant and highly sought-after in the office sector. Depending on how it will be used, this tile is supplied with a bitumen backing but can also be delivered with a Sonic Comfort soundproofed backing upon request.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!
- Different carpet types (broadloom, tiles and strips) allow you to use your floor to orient your employees and visitors.
- You can customise your signposting using Balsan’s creative app (for lobbies, landings, the foot of staircases and so on).
- Use colour to help guide people with visual impairments. For example, use more intense colours close to staircases or obstacles.
- We can create your own health and safety-friendly signposting for staircases, corridors or any other area.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.