Soho A feeling of texture with Soho
Urban influences with a city spirit
Soho is a lined textured tile that creates a feeling of depth. With this tile, you can play on contrasts thanks to the 9 colours that enable you to oppose pale and dark patterns. You can also mix and match with Avenue, Brooklyn or even Odeon.
Through the Metropolitan collection and more specifically through the "District" concept, Soho presents "urban chic" features thus generating a more stylish perception of the modern workspace. Conscious of the various technical constraints, Balsan came up with Soho: easy to clean, resistant (100% solution-dyed polyamide) and with good acoustics (available with a Sonic Confort backing). Soho is EPD-certified (Environmental Product Declaration).
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- Offices are made to be modular and to adapt to the often rapid changes in the modern workplace.
- Carpet tiles or strips are a perfect way to respond to this reality. Movable and repositionable, they allow you to:
- easily access under-floor areas for maintenance;
- replace damaged tiles;
- swap tiles for practical or aesthetic reasons.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!