Soho Sonic Confort A feeling of texture with Soho Sonic Confort
Urban influences with a city spirit
Soho Sonic Confort is a lined textured tile that creates a feeling of depth. With this tile, you can play on contrasts thanks to the 9 colours that enable you to oppose pale and dark patterns. You can also mix and match with Avenue, Brooklyn Sonic Confort or even Odeon Sonic Confort.
Through the Metropolitan collection and more specifically through the "District" concept, Soho Sonic Confort presents "urban chic" features thus generating a more stylish perception of the modern workspace. Conscious of the various technical constraints, Balsan came up with Soho Sonic Confort: easy to clean, resistant (100% solution-dyed polyamide) and with good acoustics (available with a Sonic Confort backing). Soho Sonic Confort is EPD-certified (Environmental Product Declaration).
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Offices are made to be modular and to adapt to the often rapid changes in the modern workplace.
- Carpet tiles or strips are a perfect way to respond to this reality. Movable and repositionable, they allow you to:
- easily access under-floor areas for maintenance;
- replace damaged tiles;
- swap tiles for practical or aesthetic reasons.
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.