Winter - Planks is the fruit of a complementary combination: hot and cold. Winter - Planks is available in 7 neutral colours, to be laid in workspaces.
Season - the collection in which Winter - Planks can be found - is a range specially created for service sector spaces. Indeed, the three products that compose it are 100% polyamide and therefore highly resistant to traffic. Opting for Winter - Planks means choosing durable flooring.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
|0 Formats pour mixer|
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- The era of big, uniform carpets spread across every floor is over!
- With their colours, patterns, materials and mixtures of plain effects, patterns and formats, carpet tiles and strips and broadloom carpets break up monotonous spaces, demarcate your interiors, design paths, create islands and much more besides.
- Carpet strips can also be laid in chevrons like parquet. A way to make your meeting rooms stand out, perhaps?
- To help you design your flooring, you have access to our digital Design Studio app and the experts in our Design Office.
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.