Zoom HD - STL Bring some colour into your offices
A tribute to our blue planet
Zoom HD revisits the concept of selective Black & White! Although Zoom, Scope and Vision - the other tiles within the Macro Micro collection - boast three shades of grey, Zoom HD distinguishes itself by bringing a touch of colour to this collection designed for service sector interiors. Zoom HD should be combined without reservation with its three counterparts.
As part of the Macro Micro collection and inspired by the "Space to Land" concept, Balsan pays tribute to the Blue Planet, under careful scrutiny from our designers. Just like the other products in the collection, Zoom HD plays on focal points...with added colour! This structured tile boasts green hues to represent nature, and 100% recycled Econyl yarn to respect it. The yarn is also solution-dyed, for improved colour resistance. Zoom HD is available, upon request, with a recycled Sonic Confort acoustic backing.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.