Zoom Sonic Confort - STL An artistic Macro dimension
Plays with structures
Last but not least in the Macro Micro collection, Zoom is a tile that plays around with structures! Although its fellow carpets Scope and Vision are also focused on precision, Zoom really goes into small detail: this monolithic tile is inspired by macro vision. Zoom is available in 3 shades of grey and can be combined with Scope, Vision and Zoom HD.
The "Space to Land" concept behind Zoom emerged from Macro Micro, a collection featuring three different perspectives. Space to Land has played on focal points, thus creating three structural levels: Vision, Scope and Zoom. From a technical point of view, Zoom respects the environment and is easy to clean. Made of 100% solution-dyed recycled Econyl thread, Zoom is also proof of high resistance to discolouration. Zoom is available, upon request, with a recycled Sonic Confort acoustic backing.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Zoom - STL
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.
From an idea to completion in a single step
Choose Balsan's personalisation option and carpet your space a thoroughly different way.
Because there is a story behind every product, Balsan invites you to explore the collections.