All Seasons - Marseille
31, rue du Rouet 13006 MARSEILLE, FRANCE.
> Visit the hotel website
- Hotel located in the town centre near Notre-Dame de la Garde, the Old Port, Abbaye de Saint-Victor, the Roman Docks Museum, and Parc Borély,
- Architecturally uninteresting functional building,
- Hotel based on economical design,
- The chain wishes to have unique hotels partaking in a common philosophy,
- Strong identity needed so as to be recognisable and stand out from competing local hotels,
- Rooms combining colour, design, comfort, and character,
- Warm and colourful circulation areas and communal spaces,
- Original patterns with a Southern touch.
- Choice of patterns from among the 120 available in the Duo concept: striking designs creating a refined decor,
- Choice of colours from among the 120 available in the Duo concept: delimiting the spaces and giving them character,
- Made-to-measure carpet that is easy and quick to create,
- A comfortable and good-quality carpet contributing to the overall level of comfort.