AXA Jules Vernes Tower - Fontenay-sous-Bois
201 rue Carnot 94120 FONTENAY-SOUS-BOIS, FRANCE
- Office tenants: AXA , leaders in financial protection in the French individual, professional and business insurance market,
- Total surface area of site: 25 000 m²,
- High environmental quality (HQE) building: floors to be fitted with materials that reach the HQE standard,
- Functional open-plan spaces designed along clean and contemporary lines punctuated with splashes of colour.
- A textile carpet solution that is resistant to wear and comfortable for walking on,
- Task is to ensure the neutrality of the flooring material in order to set off the colour of the seating and paintings,
- Minimum loss of carpet pile,
- Choice of a value for money product, resistant and approved by the European market,
- Use of a carpeting material that ensures good acoustics by absorbing impact and reflected noise from the smooth and flat floor surfaces of this type of big space,
- Readily available carpeting in stock, time and supply constraints to be respected.