Galeo - Issy les Moulineaux
Angle Camille Desmoulins, Boulevard Galieni 92130 ISSY LES MOULINEAUX, FRANCE.
- 3 buildings comprising a mix of offices and shared restaurant. The Galéo building is the headquarters of Bouygues Immobilier,
- An urban set of buildings with contrasting and surprising architectural elements. 700 scales of printed glass create a double skin which takes on the geometry of a pebble and contributes to the interior climatic, phonic and light comfort,
- Total surface area of the site: 21 700 m²,
- HQE building: use of materials that meet the targets established by the HQE initiative (High Environmental Quality).
- For passageway areas, a durable carpeting solution that is comfortable to walk on,
- Carpet with a lined, structured effect to bring dynamism to the surroundings,
- Dark, warm colour that catches the light for better wear in high-traffic areas,
- Choice of a durable and economical product that enables a pleasant acoustic environment,
- Carpets in stock to meet deadlines and supply demands.
Decoration: Architect: Atelier Christian de Portzamparc..