Mercure - Troyes
11 rue Bas Trévois, 10000 TROYES - FRANCE.
> Visit the hotel website
- The Hôtel Mercure is the first example in a range of renovation work designed to revive Troyes' industrial heritage,
- Built on the foundations of an old hosiery workshop, the Hôtel Mercure in Troyes is located in the city centre, a stone's throw from the Saint-Jean quarter where the famous medieval champagne fairs were once held,
- The hotel was fully renovated in 2013, acquiring a new set of services and facilities in an elegant setting.
- The Colisée reference is used in the bedrooms, a nod to the local textile industry,
- The narrow stripe, sober design and understated elegance highlight the subtle, generous contours outlined around the rooms,
- The Bagatelle reference from the Best Design collection adds to the visuals and acoustics of the lounge and meeting areas.