South City - Bruxelles
Rue Fonsny, BRUXELLES - BELGIUM
- Mixed group of 4 clusters comprising offices, retail units and hotel near the station,
- Total surface area of the site: 11 000 m²,
- Contemporary architectural design characterised by an overall density created by the intersecting of different sized cubes.
- Choice of the Batik decorative carpet tile, an eco-design,
- Eco-design product containing 40% recycled fibres, with the added benefit of complying with the buyer's "design" criteria,
- Mineral, lined colour with a good light reflection rating for better wear in high-traffic areas,
- For passageway areas, a durable carpeting solution that is comfortable to walk on,
- Very low wastage,
- Using carpet provides a pleasant acoustic environment by absorbing air-borne sounds that are reflected off the flat and smooth surfaces found in large spaces such as these
- Carpets in stock to meet deadlines and supply demands.
Decoration: Architect: A2RC et Bureau d'Architecture / M. & J-M. Jaspers – J. Eyers & Partners.