Drawing its inspiration from traditional African weaving, Batik brings natural fibres into professional workspaces! In addition to this artisanal feel, this recycled Econyl fibre tile has irregular lines that decorate service sector spaces in the blink of an eye! Batik is available in 10 natural and warm colours: bark brown, flint grey, granite beige, charcoal black, etc.
The threads used to make Batik are solution-dyed, meaning that it is easy to clean and resists discolouration. Batik has a BBack backing, but can be requested with a Sonic Confort backing to improve comfort when walking, as well as acoustics.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Feltback with recycled polyester
Batik Sonic Confort
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Offices are made to be modular and to adapt to the often rapid changes in the modern workplace.
- Carpet tiles or strips are a perfect way to respond to this reality. Movable and repositionable, they allow you to:
- easily access under-floor areas for maintenance;
- replace damaged tiles;
- swap tiles for practical or aesthetic reasons.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!