Bastille Multiple directions
A structured solution-dyed broadloom carpet to decorate your hotel interiors’ floors
The Place de la Bastille is stylised and repeated in the rhythmic pattern of Bastille, a luxury carpet from the Grand Hotel Collection. Here, this Parisian landmark is seen from above with its central column and surrounding roads. With their labyrinthine layout, the squares add a dash of dynamism and lead the eye in unexpected directions. The small intermediate squares are positioned in a regular pattern, adding gentle phrasing to this highly geometric pattern. You can rest assured that your guests will take note of this custom carpet design.
Constructed from solution-dyed fibres, Bastille is highly resistant to UV and even the harshest carpet cleaning products (see our carpet care advice). With a pile weight of over 1 kg (1,250 g/m²), it is perfect for luxury hotels where it will gently cushion guests’ feet and make for opulent bedrooms and suites.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Balsan’s designers and technical experts create exceptional quality luxury multi-format carpets (broadloom, tiles and strips) which enhance both your hotel’s image and your customers’ wellbeing.
- French Couture, Carré Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires and more With our exclusive, custom carpet designs, give your interiors innovative, stylish and luxurious textile floorings.
- At Balsan we are known throughout the world for the quality and elegance of our collections and our renowned carpets are recommended by numerous interior designers and decorators.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!