Sérénité takes its name from a range of warm shades, reinforced by a satin crimped look for increased softness. Thanks to its 20 subtle colours, Sérénité is perfect for refined homes and hotels. This quality is also available in a more modular form: Sérénité tiles, available in plain and lined models.
Sérénité is a wondrous mixture of softness and peace of mind: thanks to its solution-dyed fibre, this plain broadloom carpet is highly resistant to light discolouration and stains. Sérénité, just like the rest of the products in the Easy Living Spirit collection, is easy to clean and ethical: it is made from 100% recycled fibres.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- There are currently far too many abandoned nylon fishing nets littering the seabed. They take 600 years to degrade, making them a real threat to fish and marine life.
- We have built a partnership with Aquafil, our longstanding polyamide fibre supplier, to recycle old fishing nets salvaged from the ocean.
- Using the Econyl® regeneration system, they are depolymerised, transformed into nylon fibres and recycled in our 100% made in France environmentally-friendly carpets.
- Help protect our environment by choosing carpets by Balsan.
- All our textile floorings are “made in France”, guaranteeing your hotel quality carpeting.
- Choosing a Balsan carpet for your floor brings so many unique benefits. They are comfortable (in terms of both feel and sound insulation), decorative, hardwearing, economical (thanks to their heat insulation), environmentally-friendly (because of energy savings) and healthy (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets and carpet tiles offer the best possible value for money!