A voluptuous and comfortable broadloom that draws its inspiration from the world of cosmetics – will take charge of your interior's beauty! To do so, Sublime is available in 12 different colours, inspired by eye shadow and blush tones, to give your interior a gentle atmosphere.
Sublime is a multi-faceted carpet that is both easy to clean and eco-friendly (ECONYL® regenerated fibres). Sublime is resistant (to stains, light, etc.) thanks to its solution-dyed fibres.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- There are currently far too many abandoned nylon fishing nets littering the seabed. They take 600 years to degrade, making them a real threat to fish and marine life.
- We have built a partnership with Aquafil, our longstanding polyamide fibre supplier, to recycle old fishing nets salvaged from the ocean.
- Using the Econyl® regeneration system, they are depolymerised, transformed into nylon fibres and recycled in our 100% made in France environmentally-friendly carpets.
- Help protect our environment by choosing carpets by Balsan.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.