Stream Sonic Confort A carpet tile in perpetual motion
Inspired by the tangled patterns in racing, frothing water
Stream, a design from the Infini Colors collection and available from 600 m² upwards, is inspired by frothing water and the many tangled patterns created by the foam on its surface. With an strong design element, this structured loop pile carpet tile is ideal for workspaces. A choice of 33 shades offers infinite opportunities to add a personalised touch. From the brightest hue to the simplest grey, let your imagination and creativity guide you. Made from 100% regenerated polyamide yarn, Stream is an environmentally friendly carpet tile. GUT-certified and a good way to gain LEED credits, it combines ecology and aesthetics. Be captivated by the perpetual motion of foam on water, and let yourself be swept away by its elaborate design.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.