Flow Sonic Confort A 100% Econyl regenerated polyamide tile
Let wandering waves wash through your offices
A pattern from the Infini Colors collection and available from 600 m² upwards, Flow will flood your workplace with pure design. This structured loop pile carpet tile comes in 33 colours and can be adapted to your creative vision and desire to add your own personal signature. Flow is an environmentally friendly tile made from 100% regenerated polyamide. A Sonic Confort acoustic underlay can be added to provide the best possible solution to sound insulation issues. Let yourself be enchanted by the wild beauty of racing, bubbling water and dive into a new source of design with Flow. The Infini Colors collection is GUT-certified and helps you to obtain LEED credits, a certification system developed in the US to rate the environmental friendliness of buildings.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Contrary to received wisdom, carpets act as an air filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens (pollens, dust mites, etc.) in the air.
- Basic care (vacuuming, airing) is enough to eliminate dust and dust mites and to keep your office floors healthy.
- All Balsan’s broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips have GUT ecolabel accreditation and easily surpass EU standards, releasing 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.