Delta A structured loop pile carpet tile for offices
The recycled carpet tile inspired by rivers splitting as they reach the sea
Delta, available from 600 m² upwards, offers a sophisticated design for office spaces. A structured loop pile carpet made from 100% Econyl regenerated polyamide yarn, it gives the possibility of combining respect for the environment with a creative touch. Delta can also be laid with a Sonic Confort acoustic underlay, effectively reducing noise pollution in the workplace. Available in 33 shades, the creative possibilities are endless and will grace your service sector spaces with all the wild beauty that nature has to offer. Delta: Born to be wild
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Your company has a graphics charter: we can use it to create a broadloom carpet or carpet tiles which suit your brand’s personality. Contact our Design Office to find out more.
- You can also customise your carpet using our Design Studio customisation tool:
- create your pattern using the Balsan design library;
- select your colour scheme;
- choose the most suitable texture, and voilà!
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!