Karma is Balsan’s first plain-coloured, structured tile. Its subtle pattern, which evolves with changes in lighting,
creates a multidirectional woven grid effect.
Designed to be resistant to discolouration and to heavy traffic, this tile is perfect for office use.
Karma is available in 12 colours, ranging from light neutrals to black, including
vibrant shades of orange and turquoise as well as intense red.
These splashes of colour bring vitality to even the demurest of floor spaces.
Get creative and use Karma to differentiate your spaces without partitioning them.
You can trust Karma for bright and vibrant offices.
- Did you know? Reflected light is an indicator of visual comfort.
- The stronger the sunlight, the more reflected light there is.
- A pale office carpet will make your space lighter, but it will need more care.
- Visual comfort: choose your carpet tiles and strips’ colour to suit the amount of light in your workplace.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Different carpet types (broadloom, tiles and strips) allow you to use your floor to orient your employees and visitors.
- You can customise your signposting using Balsan’s creative app (for lobbies, landings, the foot of staircases and so on).
- Use colour to help guide people with visual impairments. For example, use more intense colours close to staircases or obstacles.
- We can create your own health and safety-friendly signposting for staircases, corridors or any other area.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.