Nexus Enter the age of textile connection with Nexus
The carpet with a French Couture connection
Nexus, meaning “a connection between parts of a system or group”, inspired our textile stylists to create a new concept in layout for Balsan carpets.
Nexus is all about connections. Designed with a soothing, random pattern and available in the same colour schemes as French Couture, Nexus is a tile that works perfectly with our famous collection of broadloom carpets. Mix and match them to create different zones within the same area or finish off your broadloom layout with a border of tiles.
Although Nexus has been designed to work with French Couture, the tiles are also great on their own, arranged in a random layout. Made using MBrodery technology, this textured, ultra-resistant tile really transforms hotel and office spaces. A truly attractive and functional solution for customising your interiors. Composed of 100% solution-dyed regenerated Econyl polyamide yarn, Nexus is both environmentally-friendly and resistant to discolouration and heavy traffic.
Available in 7 colour schemes, make a connection with Nexus.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Nexus Sonic Confort
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.