Zoom HD - PTM Mineral heart
The textile tile with a minimalist beauty
The final focal level from the Macro Micro Collection – Peak to Marble – Zoom HD, dives right inside marble to see its veins and swirls up close. Narrowing the field of perception, this structured tile brings alive new details on service sector space floors, a new grain of unbelievable delicacy which bestows a unique character on each room. Zoom HD can be combined with other products from the collection: Scope HD and Vision HD Also with the plain-coloured Pilote² or Pilote 3D.
Because the balance of nature is hanging by a thread, Balsan created Vision using 100% regenerated Econyl yarn so as to be more environmentally friendly. Zoom HD is made of solution-dyed yarn, which means that this carpet tile has increased resistance to discolouration.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Zoom HD Sonic Confort - PTM
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.