Zoom HD Sonic Confort - PTM Mineral heart
The textile tile with a minimalist beauty
The final focal level from the Macro Micro Collection – Peak to Marble – Zoom HD Sonic Confort, dives right inside marble to see its veins and swirls up close. Narrowing the field of perception, this structured tile brings alive new details on service sector space floors, a new grain of unbelievable delicacy which bestows a unique character on each room. Zoom HD Sonic Confort can be combined with other products from the collection: Scope HD Sonic Confort and Vision HD Sonic Confort Also with the plain-coloured Pilote² or Pilote 3D.
Because the balance of nature is hanging by a thread, Balsan created Vision using 100% regenerated Econyl yarn so as to be more environmentally friendly. Zoom HD Sonic Confort is made of solution-dyed yarn, which means that this carpet tile has increased resistance to discolouration. Zoom HD is available, upon request, with a recycled Sonic Confort acoustic backing.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
Zoom HD - PTM
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!