César Dalle A carpet tile with a subtly graduated ornamental design
A structured Haute Couture carpet tile made using Econyl® solution-dyed yarn for premium spaces
The César tile was inspired by traditional Eastern motifs and is available as standard tiles in a harmony of beiges. This 50 x 50 cm carpet tile has been given a contemporary graduated look by Balsan’s stylists to add contemporary elegance to all luxury hotel interiors, including suites, lounges and reception rooms. A Carré Couture pattern developed using MBrodery technology, the César tile’s luxuriant 1050 g/m² structure provides hard-wearing comfort for busy spaces and is ideal for areas with heavy footfall. The Carré Couture collection’s César textile tile can be customised for orders starting at 400 m². Explore our Design Studio and select the colour of your César tile design from the 32 pre-set harmonies in the Color My MBrodery tool. Define and bring your interior to life with the Ralf transition tile. Part-patterned, part semi-plain, it can connect the César tile’s motif to the Hugo design by creating a blended transition within a single colour harmony. Take the plunge and contact our design team to create the transition tile you need in our 50 x 50 cm tile or giant 1 x 1 m tile formats.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Sales, financial management, human resources, innovation, communication, IT security… There are so many things to get on top of in the business world. So why not relax when it comes to your flooring?
- Just choose a pattern and a colour scheme and be amazed by a random office carpet layout and the air of insouciance it brings!
- You can figure out your carpet’s layout as it is being laid or generate it using Balsan’s visualiser. The visualiser allows you to choose from several random layouts.