César Dalle Sonic Confort A carpet tile with a subtly graduated ornamental design
A structured Haute Couture carpet tile made using Econyl® solution-dyed yarn for premium spaces
The César Dalle Sonic Confort tile was inspired by traditional Eastern motifs and is available as standard tiles in a harmony of beiges. This 50 x 50 cm carpet tile has been given a contemporary graduated look by Balsan’s stylists to add contemporary elegance to all luxury hotel interiors, including suites, lounges and reception rooms. A Carré Couture pattern developed using MBrodery technology, the César Dalle Sonic Confort tile’s luxuriant 1050 g/m² structure provides hard-wearing comfort for busy spaces and is ideal for areas with heavy footfall. The Carré Couture collection’s César textile tile can be customised for orders starting at 400 m². Explore our Design Studio and select the colour of your César Dalle Sonic Confort tile design from the 32 pre-set harmonies in the Color My MBrodery tool. Define and bring your interior to life with the Ralf transition tile. Part-patterned, part semi-plain, it can connect the César Dalle Sonic Confort tile’s motif to the Hugo design by creating a blended transition within a single colour harmony. Take the plunge and contact our design team to create the transition tile you need in our 50 x 50 cm tile or giant 1 x 1 m tile formats.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.