Darius Dalle A carpet tile for busy spaces with a hand-woven look
A timelessly chic structured carpet tile made using Econyl® solution-dyed yarn!
Darius is a contemporary carpet tile available in standard format in two subtle harmonies: Mottled Grey and Linen Beige. Encapsulating the artisanal feel of French Haute Couture, it is sure to please! This carpet tile does not feature any transitions, and its uniformity makes it ideal for all your shared hotel or office spaces. Feel free to combine both Darius Dalle harmonies for a play on understated and classic styles in all your interiors. Made entirely from solution-dyed polyamide yarn that is exceptionally hard-wearing, this structured carpet tile resists heavy footfall while retaining its supremely comfortable feel, making it perfect for even the most sensitive of feet! If you have more than 800 m² of space to cover, why not experiment with the artistic possibilities offered by the Carré Couture collection: use a Majda transition tile to combine the Darius tile with a complementary Noura pattern. When assembled together, these versatile transition tiles can be arranged in strips, in a chevron pattern or any other graphic layout, creating subtle geometrical patterns to define your open spaces in fresh, new ways. To explore the various possibilities provided by our carpet tiles, visit our Design Studio or contact our design experts.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Sales, financial management, human resources, innovation, communication, IT security… There are so many things to get on top of in the business world. So why not relax when it comes to your flooring?
- Just choose a pattern and a colour scheme and be amazed by a random office carpet layout and the air of insouciance it brings!
- You can figure out your carpet’s layout as it is being laid or generate it using Balsan’s visualiser. The visualiser allows you to choose from several random layouts.