Léon Dalle Sonic Confort Channel an embroidered style with this structured carpet tile
A concrete-effect structured carpet tile made entirely from recycled Econyl® solution-dyed yarn
The unique relief effects adorning our Léon Dalle Sonic Confort tile, which is available in a standard deep black colour, creates a beautiful interplay with your lighting that recalls the most famous abstract paintings. This structured carpet tile is ideal for combining with the patterns on the other standard 50 x 50 cm tiles that make up the Carré Couture collection of carpet tiles and broadloom carpets.
When you order over 400 m², you can choose the colour of your design from the 32 harmonies offered by our Design Studio. Our stylists are also taking things a step further by giving you the chance to customise all your shared and private hotel and office spaces over 800 m² using transitions designed within a single colour harmony. To vary your patterns and show this luxury contemporary carpet off at its best, here are our recommendations for combining the Léon Dalle Sonic Confort with other Balsan products. Use the Samir carpet tile to link the Léon Dalle Sonic Confort with the fashionable tartan print adorning the Daphné. If you are looking for something simpler, opt for Léon Link transition tiles all assembled together.
Whether you lay them in strips or as chevrons, the patterns on the versatile structured Léon Dalle Sonic Confort will create a highly contemporary bold effect. Featuring a pile weight of 1050 g/m², this pattern has two major advantages: resistance to heavy footfall (category 33) and a comfortable, relaxing feel underfoot.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.