Nexus Sonic Confort Enter the age of textile connection
The carpet with a French Couture connection
Nexus, meaning “a connection between parts of a system or group”, inspired our textile stylists to create a new concept in layout for Balsan carpets.
Nexus Sonic Confort is all about connections. Designed with a soothing, random pattern and available in the same colour schemes as French Couture, Nexus Sonic Confort is a tile that works perfectly with our famous collection of broadloom carpets. Mix and match them to create different zones within the same area or finish off your broadloom layout with a border of tiles.
Although Nexus Sonic Confort has been designed to work with French Couture, the tiles are also great on their own, arranged in a random layout. Made using MBrodery technology, this textured, ultra-resistant tile really transforms hotel and office spaces. A truly attractive and functional solution for customising your interiors. Composed of 100% solution-dyed regenerated Econyl polyamide yarn, Nexus Sonic Confort is both environmentally-friendly and resistant to discolouration and heavy traffic.
Available in 7 colour schemes, make a connection with Nexus Sonic Confort.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- Sales, financial management, human resources, innovation, communication, IT security… There are so many things to get on top of in the business world. So why not relax when it comes to your flooring?
- Just choose a pattern and a colour scheme and be amazed by a random office carpet layout and the air of insouciance it brings!
- You can figure out your carpet’s layout as it is being laid or generate it using Balsan’s visualiser. The visualiser allows you to choose from several random layouts.