Pilote² Sonic Confort Aesthetics and respect for the environment
A touch of colour in professional workspaces
This classic yet flashy key model aims to push gloominess aside and bring more colour into your workspaces. With classic office design slowly disappearing, Balsan decided to offer an aesthetic textile solution that perfectly suits this new evolution: Pilote² Sonic Confort.
With its 44 colours and 100% recycled Econyl thread, Balsan brings aesthetics and environmental awareness into the Office sector. Pilote² Sonic Confort and its 100% polyamide, solution-dyed composition also make it easier to clean and help it resist discolouration. By default, Pilote² is delivered with a BBack backing, but 6 colours are offered with a Sonic Confort backing for improved acoustics. Pilote² Sonic Confort is EPD-certified (Environmental Product Declaration).
- Did you know? Acoustic performance is one of the six essential requirements covered by the European construction products directive.
- Carpet is the best performing flooring type for sound insulation, as well as comfort, style and safety.
- Balsan broadloom carpets and carpet tiles have an A++ rating, the highest level of acoustic protection.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!