Léon The grey-black shades so beloved of couturiers
A carpet freely inspired by the great masters
French Grand Couturiers have always loved to take their inspiration from the Grand Masters of fine art. Leon, with its mixture of depths and its deep and structured black is reminiscent of a number of works by illustrious painters. Leon is therefore designed exclusively in black, and is composed of 100% solution-dyed polyamide fibres. Full Colors technology provides improved resistance to discolouration as well as easy maintenance (including the use of harsh cleaners). Leon is also heat-resistant and is compatible with some underfloor heating systems. The French Couture collection is certified by GUT, a German body which endorses environmentally friendly floor coverings. Leon is easily combined with our Ilda carpet, which provides a touch of sensuality with lace and fishnet motifs.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology combines limitless creativity with extreme finesse and exceptional durability.
- This new technology allows us to create sophisticated patterns as elaborate as embroidery for different parts of your hotel.
- The MBrodery system uses up to four different yarn colours and offers great precision in even the smallest details. It uses a fully looped surface, which gives a non-directional texture.
- There are currently far too many abandoned nylon fishing nets littering the seabed. They take 600 years to degrade, making them a real threat to fish and marine life.
- We have built a partnership with Aquafil, our longstanding polyamide fibre supplier, to recycle old fishing nets salvaged from the ocean.
- Using the Econyl® regeneration system, they are depolymerised, transformed into nylon fibres and recycled in our 100% made in France environmentally-friendly carpets.
- Help protect our environment by choosing carpets by Balsan.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.