Lily A structured, solution-dyed pattern
When carpets and Japanese floral art become one
A design from the French Couture collection using Mbrodery technology, Lily is inspired by traditional Japanese floral art. Bringing together poetry, luxury and simplicity, Lily is perfectly suited to the hotel trade. Play around with nuances of grey and colour to give a real character reminiscent of French Haute Couture to your rooms. Thanks to Full Colors technology, Lily’s solution-dyed fibres provide increased resistance to discolouration as well as to the use of the harshest cleaning products. Lily is also environmentally friendly: Bearing the GUT label, this carpet also helps accumulate the credits needed to obtain LEED certification, the US accreditation that recognises the use of low emitting materials. Available in 4 versions, experiment with the background tone as well as the cascade of colourful petals. With Lily, enter a world where Eastern and Western cultures meet.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology combines limitless creativity with extreme finesse and exceptional durability.
- This new technology allows us to create sophisticated patterns as elaborate as embroidery for different parts of your hotel.
- The MBrodery system uses up to four different yarn colours and offers great precision in even the smallest details. It uses a fully looped surface, which gives a non-directional texture.
- There are currently far too many abandoned nylon fishing nets littering the seabed. They take 600 years to degrade, making them a real threat to fish and marine life.
- We have built a partnership with Aquafil, our longstanding polyamide fibre supplier, to recycle old fishing nets salvaged from the ocean.
- Using the Econyl® regeneration system, they are depolymerised, transformed into nylon fibres and recycled in our 100% made in France environmentally-friendly carpets.
- Help protect our environment by choosing carpets by Balsan.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.