Louvre A broadloom carpet with an irregular patina to help you reimagine your spaces
The ideal solution-dyed structured broadloom carpet for decorating your hotel
With its patina effect, the structured Louvre broadloom carpet uses light to playfully bring your flooring to life with every step you take. The Louvre broadloom carpet is part of the Grand Hôtel collection and its fibres are coloured right down to their core, so it resists the bleaching effects of light and makes cleaning easy.
The Louvre broadloom carpet’s rich, airy 1250 g/m² pile is available at a width of 4 m in seven natural shades (including granite beige, slate grey and sandalwood brown). Its sinuous pattern has been inspired by cut quartz and granite, and flows across the floor in a beautifully erratic way to add some calm and comfort to your hotel rooms.
Reimagine your hotel’s décor with 48 customisable patterns when you opt for a 600 m² or larger broadloom carpet. Discover how to customise your hotel’s floorings with structured Louvre broadloom carpets in our Design Studio.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
|1 Format pour mixer
|1 Format pour mixer
- Balsan’s designers and technical experts create exceptional quality luxury multi-format carpets (broadloom, tiles and strips) which enhance both your hotel’s image and your customers’ wellbeing.
- French Couture, Carré Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires and more With our exclusive, custom carpet designs, give your interiors innovative, stylish and luxurious textile floorings.
- At Balsan we are known throughout the world for the quality and elegance of our collections and our renowned carpets are recommended by numerous interior designers and decorators.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!