Versailles From the Age of Enlightenment to glam rock
The ideal solution-dyed structured luxury broadloom carpet for decorating your hotel
Sweeping volutes ornament the floor with finesse and precision, evoking the Baroque décor of the Château de Versailles. This luxury carpet adds a touch of royal French elegance to a room, and it works wonderfully with a neo-classical décor. Or, alternatively, use it to create a fabulously glam look by combining it with contrasting colours and offbeat furnishings. Versailles is a wonderfully rounded luxury carpet from the Grand Hotel Collection and it comes in seven natural colours, making it perfect for creating an elegant décor in suites and communal areas. It is composed of easy-to-maintain solution-dyed fibres which won’t fade even when fitted in the sunniest spots and which will resist the heavy footfall experienced in any desirable hotel.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Balsan’s designers and technical experts create exceptional quality luxury multi-format carpets (broadloom, tiles and strips) which enhance both your hotel’s image and your customers’ wellbeing.
- French Couture, Carré Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires and more With our exclusive, custom carpet designs, give your interiors innovative, stylish and luxurious textile floorings.
- At Balsan we are known throughout the world for the quality and elegance of our collections and our renowned carpets are recommended by numerous interior designers and decorators.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!