Rialto A broadloom carpet with a timeless, contemporary textile pattern
A solution-dyed structured broadloom carpet to create welcoming hotel spaces
Explore the most haute couture design in our new Grand Hôtel collection: Rialto. Rialto’s elegant woven textile has been inspired by traditional tweeds and it adds a touch of refinement, modernity and sensory delight to your hotel interiors. With its comfortable 1250 g/m² pile, this thick, structured broadloom carpet will please even the most delicate and demanding of feet! Rialto is solution-dyed and combines contemporary design with innovation: thanks to its Full Colors technology, you can use even the most aggressive detergents to clean your carpet without affecting your hotel floors’ good looks.
Make Rialto your first choice for floors in guest rooms, entrance halls, corridors, reception spaces, restaurants and more. This textile floor covering is available as a standard design and combines easily with the Grand Hôtel collection’s other two standards, Louvre and Prado.
If you are looking to cover more than 600 m² of space, consider the 48 extra designs in the Grand Hôtel collection’s seven warm natural shades and mix, match and customise them in our Design Studio to create your own bespoke broadloom carpet.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Balsan’s designers and technical experts create exceptional quality luxury multi-format carpets (broadloom, tiles and strips) which enhance both your hotel’s image and your customers’ wellbeing.
- French Couture, Carré Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires and more With our exclusive, custom carpet designs, give your interiors innovative, stylish and luxurious textile floorings.
- At Balsan we are known throughout the world for the quality and elegance of our collections and our renowned carpets are recommended by numerous interior designers and decorators.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!