Ideal for bedrooms and lounges, Résidentiel DD is a plain, classic model that reveals Balsan's DNA: colour as common thread for creation. With its 48 colours, all more unique than the last, Résidentiel DD brings modernity and sobriety to your rooms. Résidentiel DD can also be used for trade fairs or real estate activities.
Résidentiel DD is a 500-gram cut pile broadloom carpet. It is available in 4 metre rolls only. Résidentiel DD will be delivered to you with a DD backing.
- In a reception area, performance hall, common room or VIP area, the colour of your flooring has an impact on the ambiance you are seeking to create, whether you are looking for something soothing, cheerful, opulent or refined.
- Balsan carpets offer complete creative freedom, with an endless range of colours and plain, patterned and printed designs.
- Depending on the location and your inspiration, you might be looking to create a natural effect or highly decorative style, or even a completely customised look.
- Carpet tiles and strips allow you to play around with colour, creating checkerboard and floorboard effects, random patterns and more.
- Different carpet types (broadloom, tiles and strips) allow you to use your floor to orient your employees and visitors.
- You can customise your signposting using Balsan’s creative app (for lobbies, landings, the foot of staircases and so on).
- Use colour to help guide people with visual impairments. For example, use more intense colours close to staircases or obstacles.
- We can create your own health and safety-friendly signposting for staircases, corridors or any other area.
- Even if you have a limited budget for your office flooring, your company deserves Balsan’s expertise and carpets that are made in France for the right price!
- Think about the energy savings: carpets retain up to 12% more heat than hard floorings.
- Perfect in lobbies, open-plan offices and corridors, carpet tiles are first and foremost an investment in your colleagues’ well-being.