Signature represents the purest form of elegance: a true textile solution for prestigious rooms. With its mottled effect that never goes out of fashion, coupled with a resolutely masculine colour palette, Signature is an up-and-coming trend! Its chic and delicate style will take over your home, office or hotel with its 25 colours.
You will never get tired of these small, bright dots all over Signature, our 830-gram cross-over cut carpet. So much the better, especially given this carpet's U3P3E1CO classification, meaning that it is a floor covering that can be used in most rooms, both at home and the office. Signature is a 100% polyamide carpet, with a Action Back backing, that also exists as a carpet tile: Impression.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?
- All our textile floorings are “made in France”, guaranteeing your hotel quality carpeting.
- Choosing a Balsan carpet for your floor brings so many unique benefits. They are comfortable (in terms of both feel and sound insulation), decorative, hardwearing, economical (thanks to their heat insulation), environmentally-friendly (because of energy savings) and healthy (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets and carpet tiles offer the best possible value for money!
- Did you know? Carpets act as a filter: they halve the number of fine particles and allergens such as pollen and dust mites in the air. !
- Did you think that carpets were a haven for dust mites? Well, think again! Dust mites are everywhere in your interiors, particularly in your bedding.
- Regular care (such as vacuuming and airing) is enough to eliminate dust mites and remove dust from carpet, keeping your floor healthy.
- Balsan’s broadloom carpets and carpet tiles have won GUT ecolabel accreditation and release 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.