The Les Greens Confort+ range includes 40 colours, collected from all over the world by our adventure-seeking creative designers. As a further demonstration of Balsan's polychrome DNA, the Les Greens Confort+ range is a line of 40 intense colours to be adopted in hotels and homes alike.
When launched, this short and dense pile was a real innovation with its Confort+ backing, which made it more sound-absorbing and more comfortable to walk on. Nowadays, the Les Greens Confort+ range is far from being out of fashion, namely thanks to the 700 grams of comfort it holds and its 100% polyamide composition, making this carpet easy to live with on a daily basis.
- Carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, in both plain and printed versions.
- Create a unique interior design using contrasting or nuanced colours for your new spaces or refurbishment projects!
- Choose a carpet flooring with colours that are out of the ordinary: an orange carpet to liven up your office, a bright turquoise in your living room or an elegant pearl grey for your bedroom…
- Opting for colour for your carpet flooring will make your house a home. Play around with colour and find the meaning of true comfort.
- Carpets reduce impact noises by 25 to 34 dB.
- To achieve the same sound insulation effect with hard flooring, you would need to lay it 60 cm thick (PVC, tiles, parquet).
- A perfect way to reduce noise from neighbouring apartments (alpha w >= 0.25).
- Your carpet's soundproofing can also be boosted by using a Confort+ felt backing for broadloom carpets or a removable Sonic Booster Layer for Balsan carpet tiles.
- Thanks to its filtering effect, carpets are the only type of flooring which prevent the spreading of dust, and therefore allergens (pollen, mites), into the air.
- Whatever you might read or hear they are not full of dust mites! Dust mites are everywhere in your home, particularly in your bedding.
- Just vacuum and air your room regularly to eliminate them and keep your carpet healthy.
- Balsan’s anti-dust mite carpets release at least 40 times fewer volatile organic compounds (VOC) than the legal limit and are certified by the GUT ecolabel.
- Improve the accessibility of your interior and help people with visual and hearing impairments get around by being creative with the colours of your Balsan carpet and highlighting obstacles such as stairs.
- The density and non-slip properties of carpets mean they make it easier for wheelchair users to get around inside.
- The soundproofing created by carpet installation provides a quieter environment, helping people to get around in rooms whilst reducing unwanted noise.